Privacy Statement for Website www.ebus-cluster.com
1. Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following pages we will inform users about all collection of personal data resulting from visiting our website. For example, name, geographic location, E-mail address, user activity.
(2) Responsible entity in accordance with Article 4, Section 7 of the EU Data Privacy Act (DS-GVO) is:
AURORA Konrad G. Schulz GmbH & Co. KG
69427 Mudau – Germany
Telefon +49 6284 9202 0
Responsible for ensuring data protection:
Odenwald Datenschutz-Beratungs GmbH
74722 Buchen Germany
Telephone +49 6281 90297 0
You can reach our representative responsible for data privacy at the contact above.
2. Your Rights
(1) With us, you have the following rights with respect to personal data:
– Right of Access,
– Right to Inquire or Delete,
– Right to Limit Processing,
– Right to Object to Processing,
– Right of Data Portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection regarding the processing of your data.
3. Collection of personal data upon visiting our website
(1) Upon using our website for solely informational purposes, that is when you do not use the contact form, we only take personal data which your browser provides to our server. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data which are technically necessary to ensure you are able to view our website properly and to guarantee stability and security (Legal Basis: Art. 6, Abs. 1, Sect. 1 lit. f DS-GVSO):
– Date and Time of Query
– Timezone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the Request (Certain Pages)
– Status of Access / HTTP-Status Code
– Each transferred amount of information
– Website from which the query came
– Language and Version of the Browser
4. Contact via E-Mail or over the Contact Form
(1) Upon your contact with us via E-mail or over a Contact Form, (in addition to the data named in section 3) we will save your shared data (including but not limited to your E-mail address, where appropriate your name and telephone number, and where appropriate any additional information you provide), to answer your questions and for us to ask any potential follow-up questions. Furthermore, we save the area of the website from which you opened the Contact Form and the language with which you registered.
(2) To prepare an answer to your inquiry, the information you provided will, where appropriate, be forwarded to respective Aurora representatives including those, for example, in our daughter firms. This holds true for the personal data of individuals within the EU or more specifically the European Economic Area. A forwarding of your inquiry or more specifically your data to daughter firms in the USA, Turkey and in China can only be undertaken following your express authorization. Concerning this matter, we will ask you for a separate consent.
(3) In the context of your aforementioned contact and subsequent transmitted data, we will delete the data as soon as its storage is no longer necessary or limit the access in the event legal retention requirements arise.
5. Plugins and tools – YouTube
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
6. Links to third-party websites
Our website may contain links to external websites. We have no influence on the content or design of the linked websites. No liability will therefore be accepted for the content after the link has been set.